We offer a variety of tours with all-terrain vehicles in Slovenia and its surroundings. We have prepared some thematic itineraries with a focus on sport, nature, architecture, cuisine, viticulture, culture …, but always adapted to your needs and interests. Thus, it is possible to assemble all the combinations as far as desire. All have in common that we take side and less congested roads as much as possible.
1 – 15
For larger groups we offer specially organized events.
Toyota LC (max. 8 persons)
Toyota LC (max. 5 persons)
Slovenian Istria – Half day trip
– Portoroz – Korte – Gazon – Padna – Pomjan – Kostabona – Krkavce – Portoroz
– the ability to view waterfalls Pasjak (appropriate footwear)
– part of the way on the gravel
– option of off road section
Slovenian Istria – Full day trip
– extended version of half day trip
– Portoroz – Dragonja – Belvedur – Abitanti – Kubed – Bezovica – Podgorje – (Slavnik) – Socerb – Osp – Portoroz
– more gravel sections
– segment demanding off-road driving (detour possible + cca.1h)
We offer day and multi-day trips around Slovenia. We focus on the roads that leads through hinterland of Slovenian coast, plateaus and hills of central Slovenia, Soca, Sava and Savinja valleys, including our main pearls; Kras, Bovec, Kranjska Gora, Bled, Bohinj, Pokljuka, Logarska Valley, Lake Cerknica, Postojna Cave … We prefer to offer you tailor-made trips according to your needs. Contact us for individual offer.
Trips in Croatian Istria are based on the same principle as in Slovenian part. Daily trips are more recommended. Destination by agreement.
We can offer additional activities during the 4×4 trips or make these activities as trip itself.
Activities: trekking, cycling, kayak/paddling, horse riding (requires adequate equipment and skills).